Hotels in Berjaya Hills offer luxurious and cosy accommodations in a tranquil hilltop setting, all of which are equipped with unique facilities and outstanding service for a pleasant stay experience. Berjaya Hills, at 800 meters above sea-level, brims with cross-cultural influences from France and Japan with its vast array of historical-themed attractions that are spread across 16,000 acres of tropical rainforest.
Berjaya Hills hotels are just within walking distances from these must-visit places, where guests can enjoy freshly-baked baguettes from La Flamme Sidewalk Deli, watch swans paddling lazily around the moat, relax by the square’s fountain, make a wish at the wishing well, gaze at the cuckoo clock tower (designed after the Riquewihr Tower in France) or climb the tower for a panoramic sight of the French Colmar Village. Alternatively, Berjaya Hills also hosts a quaint Japanese village where guests can experience an authentic traditional Japanese tea ceremony or enjoy pampering body treatments at the Japanese Tatami Spa.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner