Hotels in Cameron Highlands are plentiful, consisting of sprawling three and four-star properties with a magnificent view of lush green valleys, terraced and thriving farms, rolling hills and majestic mountains. Temperatures on this hillside fluctuate between 22° and 25° Celsius during the day and between 15° and 22° Celsius at night. Besides the splendid view, the altitude provides refreshingly cool and invigorating air, ensuring a pleasant spring-like climate throughout the year.
At about 1,500 metres above sea level, Cameron Highlands – located only four hours away from Kuala Lumpur – is set along a mountain plateau high above the river valley. Cameron Highlands hotels offer the perfect retreat for those looking to relax and escape the lowland tropical heat with its cosy guestrooms, quality leisure facilities, as well as onsite eateries and bars. Exuding an old English charm, Cameron Highlands is also home to many tea plantations, as well as strawberry and vegetable farms, jungle trails, cascading waterfalls and rose gardens.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner