Pahang Eco Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Pahang
Situated on the Banjaran Titiwangsa mountain range, Peninsular Malaysia’s backbone, Pahang’s landscape is largely dominated by jungle. The Cameron Highlands and Fraser’s Hill offer a good taste of Malaysia’s erstwhile colonial glory while the wildly popular Genting Highlands is a favourite stomping ground for Kuala Lumpur’s nouveau rich (due largely to the fact that it houses the country’s only casino). Yet it’s the tea plantations, strawberry farms and wealth of jungle treks along these hill stations that really entice the savvy traveller. Eco-friendly resorts and hotels have been springing up all over the state – especially around the hill stations; they’re beautiful and most of these ventures boast affordable rates.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
Rooms available starting at MYR 241 - Book Now!
Rooms available starting at USD 49 - Book Now!
Rooms available starting at MYR 224 - Book Now!
Rooms available starting at MYR 319 - Book Now!