Fraser Hills Hotels & Resorts
Where to Stay in Fraser Hills
Fraser’s Hill was discovered by a Louis James Fraser in the early 19th century, who himself mysteriously disappeared from the hill one day.
Originally a coal mine, Fraser’s Hill has today become one of Malaysia’s most popular highland destinations.
With a cooling countryside and rich natural heritage, Fraser’s Hill attracts golfers and bird-watchers from across the country. Historical, colonial-styled bungalows still scatter the landscape, many turned into resorts to accommodate guests for the weekend.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
All Hotels in Fraser Hills