Hotels in Genting Highlands are stylish accommodations with impeccable service and spacious guestrooms with breathtaking mountain views. Located just 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur city centre, Genting Highlands offers indoor and outdoor theme parks, hotels, an 18-hole golf course and a casino, all of which are set amidst a majestic 100 million-year-old rainforest. It is also home to Genting Strawberry Leisure Farms, the biggest strawberry farm in Malaysia and the first of its kind in the Genting Highlands region. Located just across from a strip of shop lots, this family-friendly farm has a strawberry field, a flower park as well as a strawberry-themed café.
Genting Highlands hotels consist of three and five-star properties that are undoubtedly, refreshing getaways from the hustle and bustle of Kuala Lumpur city. Dubbed the ‘City of Entertainment’, the cool mountain air makes jungle trekking, star gazing and firefly watching an infinitely pleasurable experience. For guests looking for an adrenaline rush, abseiling, indoor rock climbing and flying fox activities are also available in Genting Highlands.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner