Hotels in Janda Baik are three-star resorts and private homesteads that boast impressive accommodations within a picturesque Malay village, minus the hefty price tag. Situated approximately an hour away from Kuala Lumpur city centre, this idyllic valley is great for rest and relaxation, offering many verdant locations as well as flowing mounting streams and breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains. One of the most popular waterfalls in Janda Baik is Ulu Tampit waterfall, consisting of eight cascading tiers of waterfalls.
Set amidst a cooling mountain atmosphere, Janda Baik hotels exude a homely ambience, with cosy guestrooms that are fitted with standard amenities as well as onsite eateries serving local and international delicacies. Whether you prefer going on a breezy hike through the conifer forest behind Bukit Tinggi or camp out at comfy chalets scattered around Pulau Santap, Janda Baik is a favourite travel destination for weekend warriors, adventure seekers, as well as families, locals and foreigners alike.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner