Hotels in Jerantut, while limited, are affordable and peaceful retreats that are situated just minutes away from Malaysia National Park (Taman Negara), a 130-million-year-old ecotourism park in Pahang. Hailed as one of the oldest jungle in the world, Taman Negara is an ecotourism haven, housing some of the most exotic flora and wildlife in the country as well as a thriving indigenous population called the Batek tribe. As a protected park, all visitors must apply a permit from the Department of Wildlife and National Parks before they can enter the vicinity.
Jerantut hotels are also set amidst the lush forests of Jerantut, offering captivating views of plantation lands harvesting rubber, cocoa, palm oil and various local fruits. Cosy guestrooms complete amenities allow for a homely respite after an exciting day of exploring Mount Senyum Caves and Gelanggi Caves. Recreational activities such as jungle trekking, fishing, canoeing, and rafting are also available in Jerantut, making it the perfect holiday destination for adventure-seekers and nature enthusiasts.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour