Hotels in Tioman
Tioman Island Hotels & Resorts
Hotels in Tioman Island are four and five-star resorts where guests can wake up to magnificent beach and rainforest views. Located off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia, Tioman is one of Malaysia’s most popular small islands as it houses a wildlife-rich rainforest with turquoise waters that are liberally sprinkled with white coral reefs as well as quaint villages with plenty of friendly locals. At 39 km long and 12 km wide, the internationally acclaimed Time Magazine has even listed Tioman as one of the world’s most beautiful islands.
Tioman Island hotels are easily accessible via speedboat or ferry from Mersing, with spacious beachfront guestrooms and easy access to miles of golden sandy beaches and dense jungles that allow for a wide range of leisure activities. From leisurely strolls by the beach to jungle-trekking, Tioman Island’s verdant landscape makes it a much-sought after destination by nature enthusiasts, travelling families, and backpackers across Asia.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
All Hotels in Tioman Island