The rainforests around Kuantan in Pahang state is Peninsular Malaysia’s richest repository of flora and fauna. Millions of species of trees, plants, shrubs and moving creatures thrive in these deep, tropical forests, offering fascinating sights to explore.
Besides trekking and swimming in waterfalls, eco-lovers can also shoot white-water rapids in Jeram Besu, do abseiling, rock-climbing and herping. The whole range of nature-based activities are there waiting for visitors to explore in Pahang.
The most popular park in Pahang is of course, Taman Negara Pahang, which is also the largest in the Peninsular. For a less-frequented rainforest, head to Endau-Rompin which has some fantastic waterfalls. Other places to check out include Kenong Rimba and the Gunung Senyum Recreational Forest.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour