Kuantan is a great place for anglers world-wide. The seas hold a treasure trove of delicious fish such as Marlin, Sailfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Wahoo, Barracuda, Amberjack and Dorado.
Anglers can charter boats from the beach and fish during the night. On the other hand, the rivers and streams around Kuantan hold top game fish that will satisfy the most hard-core of anglers.
Inland, local fishermen hunt for the prized Red Mahseer or 'Kelah', a powerful freshwater fish that plies clear-water, fast-flowing rivers such as the ones in Endau-Rompin Park. Other quarry includes the ferocious 'Toman' or Giant Snakehead, the quick Hampala Barb or 'Sebarau' and the acrobatic Giant Featherback or 'Belidah'.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour