Malaysia , renowned for its beautiful landscapes, is fast emerging as South-East Asia's golfing destination. There are almost 200 golf courses available across the country on different kinds of terrain.
Many of the best golfing sites are located around Kuantan in Pahang. Choose your golf course from highland retreats such as Cameron Highlands to beach-side havens such as those around Kuantan city.
Most of the courses are designed to international standards and equipped with modern amenities and facilities.
Perhaps the highlight would be the chance to cast your stroke amidst a backdrop of green scenery surrounded by fresh, country-side air among the mountains or facing the gentle sea breeze by the beach.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
Astana Golf & Country Club
The Astana Golf & Country Club, the eighteen-hole golf course provides golf enthusiasts night golfing as an alternative
- Address: Off Jalan Sg. Lembing, Bandar Indera Mahkota, Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur
- Tel: 609-573 5135
Awana Golf & Country Club
The only golf course available is built 3,000 feet above sea level and is 100C cooler than the city of Kuala Lumpur. Other than the golf course which is constructed along the 320 units of luxury condotel, it also provides racquet games, heated swimming pools, gymnasiums, saunas, horse riding, driving range and also available the pro-shop.
- Address: Km. 13, 69000 Genting Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur
- Tel: 603-211 3015
Awana Kijal Golf & Beach Resort
Whether one chooses to tee-off in the cool highlands, amidst lush greenery or by the fringe of the South China Sea, one can do so in superbly-designed, international-standard golf courses. In addition, with each course depicting a style or them highlighting its natural surroundings, one can indulge in challenging rounds enhance by Malaysia's natural beauty.
- Address: Km 28, Kemaman Dungun 24100 Kijal, Kemaman, Terengganu
- Tel: 09-864 1188
Cameron Highlands Golf Course
The famous 18-hole public golf course. Constructed at 5,000 feet above sea level, the golf course presents you a cool and refreshing atmosphere. The undulating fairways it provides the extra challenge for the golf enthusiasts.
- Address: P.O Box 66, 39007 Tanah Rata, Cameron Highlands, Pahang Darul Makmur
- Tel: 605-491 1126
Fraser Golf & Country Club
Another high-level golf-course, this time it is constructed at 4,300 feet above sea level. It is one of the few public courses in Malaysia. It offers a superb golfing vacation or weekend golfing. The course is known to be short and follow the contours of the narrow valley.
- Address: 49000 Fraser Hill
- Tel: 609-362 2888
Royal Pahang Golf Club
There are three golf courses in Kuantan, the Camp 9th Mile golf course is by membership and the other two are public golf courses. Another 18-hole golf course in Kuantan, Royal Pahang Golf Club has been long established and is the golf club. All the three golf courses are within easy reach from the major accommodation as well as the major shopping centers.
- Address: Km.5, Jalan Telok Sisek, 25700 Kuantan, Pahang Darul Makmur
- Tel: 609-567 5811/5812
Tioman Island Golf Club
A beautiful 'playground' is a nine-hole golf course. It is built alongside the blue waters of South China Sea. You can simultaneously witness the swaying palm trees whilst you have a game of golf.
Rate This Place: ( votes)
- Address: Berjaya Tioman Beach Resort, Pulau Tioman, Pahang Darul Makmur
- Tel: 609-419 1000