Tioman Island is situated 36 nautical miles off the east coast of Peninsular Malaysia. The best time to visit Tioman Island is between May and October, when the weather is favorable.
The ampleness of marine creatures, accessibility and fairly good visibility makes Tioman become one of the most welcome diving areas in Malaysia. In Tioman Island there are many dive operators on the island offering boat and shore dives. They are as well as instruction, full experience and certification trainers and divers.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
The surrounding of Tioman Island has over twenty dive sites. With something for everyone from the newly certified to the experienced wreck diver. There underwater topography is diverse and Tioman is also one of the few places in Malaysia where you are likely to come across schools of dolphins.
The island is served by ferries from the Malaysian mainland, and a propeller plane service by Berjaya Air from the Seletar Airport in Singapore and Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Kuala Lumpur.
B&J Diving Centre Sdn. Bhd S-18912
- Location: approx: 7.1km / 4.4mi from Tioman Island
- Address: Kampung Ayer Batang, Pahang, Tioman Island, 86800
- Tel: (60) 9-4191218 / +60 9 419 55 55
B&J Diving Centre Sdn. Bhd S-2967
- Location: approx: 9.8km / 6.1mi from Tioman Island
- Address: Kampung Salang #48, Tioman Island, 86800
- Tel: (60) 9-4195555
- Location: approx: 6.1km / 3.8mi from Tioman Island
- Address: Air Batang, Tioman, Pahang, Malaysia
- Tel: +60-(9)-4191794 / +6013-6022640 / +6013-3687833
Fisherman Divers Sdn Bhd S-19230
- Location: approx: 9.7km / 6mi from Tioman Island
- Address: Salang Indah, Kg. Salang, Pulau Tioman, Pahang, 26800
- Tel: (60) 9-4195014 / (+6) 013 350 8842 / (+6) 013 350 8842