Pahang Area Guides
Everything You Need To Know About Pahang's Area
Pahang is the largest state in Peninsular Malaysia and undoubtedly one of the top eco-destinations. Kuantan is its capital city, located along the East Coast.
Nearly two-thirds of Pahang’s 35,000 sq. km land area is covered in dense tropical rainforest, making it a repository for Malaysia’s natural treasures.
Pahang almost has with population of 1 million. Kuantan which lies on the East Coast, offers the finest in beaches such as the famous Cherating Beach, Teluk Chempedak and Beserah Beach.
Almost all of the highland retreats, some beautiful islands and beaches are found in Pahang. If you are a nature lover, you shouldn't miss out the destinations of Cameron Highlands, Genting Highlands and Fraser's Hill. If you are looking for adventure, you should visit parks such as Kenong Rimba, Endau-Rompin and Taman Negara (National Park).
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour