Pahang General Information
Travel & Local Information Guide
Pahang is the largest state in Peninsular Malaysia and undoubtedly one of the top eco-destinations. Kuantan is its capital city, located along the East Coast.
Nearly two-thirds of Pahang’s 35,000 sq. km land area is covered in dense tropical rainforest, making it a repository for Malaysia’s natural treasures. Almost all of the highland retreats, some beautiful islands and beaches are found in Pahang.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour