Malaysia has a tropical climate with year-round high humidity and temperatures ranging from 27°C to 35°C. Kuantan & Terengganu state, on the East Coast, follows this but the Northeast Monsoon from November till January affects the humidity levels.
During this time, it may rain heavily everyday with thunderstorms.
The seas and strong winds during the monsoon season make travelling to nearby islands hazardous and the beaches are deprived of hot, sunny weather. Hence, you cannot travel to islands on the East Coast such as Redang and Tioman and it is best to visit Kuantan some other time of the year.
At other times, however, Kuantan, Terengganu and other places along the East Coast are bright and sunny, perfect for a relaxing vacation.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner