Pahang Restaurants & Dining
What to Eat & Where to Eat in Pahang
Pahang offers a nice variety of Malay, Chinese and Indian food. On a more specific note, Kuantan, as a city along the east coast, has some great seafood to savour.
Visitors can also enjoy international cuisine from the many restaurants and food outlets located around the city. Further up north, in Terengganu state, more local dishes can be found, mostly Malay food.
Some of the most unique dishes found in either Terengganu or Pahang are listed below.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Batu Caves & Handicraft Half-Day Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Genting Highlands Full-Day Tour
- Tropical Rainforest Nature Half-Day Tour